Kamis, 07 April 2011

the time(dirty bit) lyrics

I had the time of my life and I never

Felt this way before

And I swear this is true and I owe it

All to you

Oh I had the time of my life and I

Never felt this way before

And I swear this is true and I owe it

All to you

... dirty bit

... dirty bit

I-I came up in here to rock

Light a fire make it hot

I don't wanna take no pictures

I just wanna take some shots so

Come on lets go lets lose control

Lets do it all night till we can't do it

No more

We gon rock it to the sound turn it

Up and watch it (bounce)

We gon rock it to the top until the

Roof gon (pouring) down

And yea it's hot in here the

Temperature

It's got these ladies gettin freakier

I got freaky freaky baby I was chillin

With my ladies

I didn't come to get (perky) I come

Here to get crazy

I was born to get wild that's my

Style if you didn't know that,

Well baby now you know now,

Cuz I'm havin a good time with you

I'm tellin you

I had the time of my life and I never

Felt this way before

And I swear this is true and I owe it

All to you

Oh I had the time of my life and I

Never felt this way before

And I swear this is true and I owe it

All to you

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar